The UCPB ATM VISA Debit Card gives you the confidence and convenience to pay for your store purchases, do online transactions, and withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide.
With its built-in EMV chip, which secures your data, it gives you the peace of mind with every transaction.
You can replace your old UCPB ATM card with a new UCPB Visa Debit Card, just visit the UCPB branch that is closest to you and ask for replacement.
You can also open an ATM based account in UCPB to get their Visa Debit Card.
- 1 UCPB Debit Card Features
- 2 What Is the Purpose Of The UCPB Visa Debit Card?
- 3 What Can You Do With Your UCPB Visa Debit Card?
- 4 Can You Use UCPB Visa Debit Card Anywhere?
- 5 Is There A Fee In Using Your UCPB Visa Debit Card?
- 6 How Much Can You Withdraw Using UCPB Visa Debit Card?
- 7 How Much Is Transaction Limit Using UCPB Visa Debit Card at Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals?
- 8 What about shopping online? What is the limit to how much I can spend on an online purchase?
- 9 Can You Change UCPB Visa Debit Card Withdrawal and Purchasing Limits?
- 10 For Foreign Transactions, How Will The Funds Be Converted?
- 11 What To Do If The UCPB Visa Debit Card Is Lost, Stolen, Destroyed?
UCPB Debit Card Features
With each transaction, the UCPB Visa Debit Card gives you the security and convenience of increased security and global acceptance:
Purchase Without Cash
Restaurants, mall stores, gas stations, and other POS-enabled locations accept your card. You’re good to go after you see the VISA or BancNet logo.
Make online purchases from Visa-accredited internet merchants with your UCPB Visa Debit Card. You may now book plane tickets and hotel rooms via the internet!
Access to Cash Worldwide
Withdraw cash from any of the world’s 2 million ATMs at any time. When traveling abroad, get cash in the native currency. Find an ATM with Visa or Visa Plus logo, and you’re all set.
With its built-in EMV chip, which secures cardholder data and gives you peace of mind with every transaction, you may enjoy greater security. The global standard in payment card security is EMV, which stands for Europay, MasterCard, and Visa.
You can pay with just a tap at VISA terminals featuring the contactless emblem.
What Is the Purpose Of The UCPB Visa Debit Card?
The UCPB Visa Debit Card also functions as an ATM card. It is often linked to one or more of your UCPB savings or checking accounts.
It isn’t a debit or credit card. For your transactions to go through, you’ll need enough money in your UCPB account(s).
What Can You Do With Your UCPB Visa Debit Card?
The transactions you can do with a regular ATM card at UCPB, and BancNet ATMs in the Philippines include:
- cash withdrawals
- balance inquiries
- bill payments
- fund transfers within your own accounts
- fund transfers to other UCPB accounts
- fund transfers to accounts in other local banks
Can You Use UCPB Visa Debit Card Anywhere?
You can use your card everywhere that Visa is accepted. Use it to make payments on retail stores, supermarkets, restaurants, mall shops, cafes and other establishments that state “We Accept Visa Card”. You can also use Visa Debit Cards in online stores and subscriptions that accept Visa.
Is There A Fee In Using Your UCPB Visa Debit Card?
This will be determined by the type of transaction and the channel/device used. The transactions listed below are free of charge:
Fees & Charges
- Transactions using UCPB ATMs, you can get cash, check your balance, and transfer money using your UCPB account. Free
- Payment of bills made at UCPB and local bank ATMs. Free
- Using Point-of-Sale Terminals, you can make a cashless purchase. Free
The costs for transactions made through the following channels are as follows:
Fees for Transactions
- Checking your balance at other local bank ATM. PHP 2
- Withdrawals from ATMs at local banks. PHP 12
- UCPB and local bank ATMs inter-bank fund transfers. PHP 25.00
- Balance Checking at Visa-accredited ATMs Around the World. PHP 50
- Cash withdrawals from Visa-accredited ATMs throughout the world. PHP 150
Transaction fees change, so check announcements from UCPB or visit UCPB branch to know the changes.
How Much Can You Withdraw Using UCPB Visa Debit Card?
ATM cash withdrawals are limited to PHP 20K per day. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is determined by the ATM you use.
How Much Is Transaction Limit Using UCPB Visa Debit Card at Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals?
For POS purchase transactions, the daily default limit is PHP 100K (or the Philippine Peso equivalent for foreign currency transactions).
What about shopping online? What is the limit to how much I can spend on an online purchase?
PHP 100K. The online shopping transactions is included in the daily default POS purchase transaction limit.
Can You Change UCPB Visa Debit Card Withdrawal and Purchasing Limits?
You can go to UCPB branch to ask to adjust your withdrawal and POS purchase transaction limits. Upon request, you will be required to show your UCPB Visa Debit Card as well as proper identification.
For Foreign Transactions, How Will The Funds Be Converted?
Foreign-currency transactions (at ATMs and POS terminals in other countries or online shopping purchases from international online merchants) will be automatically converted to Philippine Peso.
It will be using a conversion rate set by Visa International on the day the transaction is processed. However, before converting the foreign currency transaction to Philippine Peso, Visa International may convert it to US Dollars.
Each foreign currency transaction made with your UCPB Visa Debit Card will incur additional costs.
What To Do If The UCPB Visa Debit Card Is Lost, Stolen, Destroyed?
You must immediately call the following UCPB ATM Hotline
- (632) 8811-9292,
- 1-800-1-888-9777 – Domestic Toll-Free
- IAC +800-1-888-9777 – Universal Toll-Free
To get a new card, go to a UCPB location near you. A card replacement cost must be paid before the card can be replaced.
You may contact the UCPB Customer Relations Center (CRC) at (632) 8811-9111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or clarifications.